Pricing Analyst, Developer -All Levels (Evergreen)
Requisition ID: RC64455-3
Job Title: Pricing Analyst, Developer -All Levels (Evergreen)
Job Requisition Number: RC64455
Category: Decision Science & Analytics
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Duties for this role include but not limited to developing and running computer models and assisting in providing quantitative pricing analysis. Helps implement key tactics that support global pricing strategies.
Skills Considered a Plus:
- Skills in languages: VB.NET, Oracle SQL, SAS
- Object Oriented Design and Development experience
- Understand of software design patterns
- Applicant must work well under pressure
- Understand software development methodologies (Agile)
- Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
- Understanding of network design and architecture
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement solutions to support the pricing organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Communicate with business analysts to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Track and resolve software defects
Sr. Pricing Advisor
Sr. Pricing Analyst
Domicile location is in Memphis, Tennessee.
Relocation assistance is available.
Master's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, finance or other quantitative area of business. demonstrated knowledge gained through course work or work experience of advanced programming languages (like SQL, SAS, or C), relational database management systems (like UNIX) or online analytical processing tools (like CPLEX) providing computer aided decision support.
Strong human relations, communications, and analytical skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.