Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Marketing Specialist - Digital Marketing
Requisition ID: RC64727-1
Job Title: Sr Marketing Specialist - Digital Marketing
Job Requisition Number: RC64727
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under minimal supervision, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to complex and interrelated matters and projects. Provides specialist-level analysis in several marketing disciplines and/or expert-level in one or more. Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. Coaches others in less senior positions.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline. Five (5) years experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline. Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in marketing disciplines, project management and information analysis. Strong human relations and communication/presentation skills. Advanced organizational, quantitative and analytical skills, including experience in database marketing. Experience leading complex initiatives in a corporate environment. Customer-focused orientation.
The FedEx Digital Marketing team has an opening for a Sr. Marketing Specialist. This individual will be a key player in driving FedEx’s digital marketing transformation and will be focused on digital marketing enablement and digital marketing channels with a focus on Journey Management, Experience and Conversion Optimization, Personalization & Testing (on site and off site with Paid Media).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead/Manage/Support business goals and strategic priorities leveraging Personalization, Testing & Optimization (on site and off site with Paid Media).
- Lead/Manage/Support end-to-end omni channel digital customer experience enablement for strategic initiatives.
- Develop/Support digital marketing best practices and thought leadership including Design Thinking, Personalization, Test and Optimize culture
- Lead/Manage/Support strategy and implementation of marketing efforts via digital channels
- Develop/Support Omni channel digital experience maps/plans based on customer journey and segment/archetype
- Develop/Support and implement testing, personalization and optimization plans across digital channels
- Use analytical insights to enhance targeting and measure and optimize channel performance
- Identify new and innovative ways to leverage technology and digital marketing to support business goals
- Effectively manage key vendor/partner relationships and cross-functional teams to ensure successful project management and execution.
- Lead /participate on cross-functional teams/campaigns to support strategic initiatives
- Educate/Support marketing organization to “Think Digital First“
Skills / Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and communicate ideas in written and oral forms to all levels of management
- Demonstrated independence and leadership.
- Ability to innovate, think critically and strategically and solve problems and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and lead cross functional / cross-opco teams with stakeholders at all levels of the enterprise
- Strong project management and business analysis skills with a proven track record of leading/supporting numerous complex cross-channel, cross-OpCo or digital technology projects
- Experience with planning and implementation of dynamic interactive customer campaigns across digital touch points (Online, Mobile, Social, Display Advertising, Paid Search, SEO, Email)
- Experience with and understanding of digital or web analytics platforms, tools and measurement reporting
- Strong analytical skills and experience using analytical tools and insights to drive improved targeting, profitable growth, and improved marketing effectiveness.
- Ability to travel (limited)
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
Application Deadline / Criteria:
- To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on May 24, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.