Business Applications Advisor, HR Technology
Requisition ID: RC68624-1
Job Title: Business Applications Advisor, HR Technology
Job Requisition Number: RC68624
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Description Summary:
Under limited supervision, interacts with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts medium to high complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Frequently leads large project efforts. Analyzes business processes and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules. Provides and/or consolidate input to scoping and impact analysis for Future deliverables. Mentors those in less senior positions.
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Requires five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
Job Specific Information:
- Lead strategic HR modernization initiatives
- Collaborate across Global business and IT teams while ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Experienced thought leader
- Work with development team to shepherd changes through the software development process
- Experience with leading Workday or other SaaS large scale implementations.
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Experience with presenting to all levels of management
- Workday Experience
- Ability to make progress in ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Project and program management experience
- Experience with managing multiple complex projects concurrently
- Experience in leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
- Knowledge/understanding of Renewal Principles and Renewal Technical Tenets
- PMP certification
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CT) on June 19, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.