Sr. Solutions Specialist
Requisition ID: RC68739
Job Title: Sr. Solutions Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC68739
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
The Sales University Strategy & Innovation team collaborates across Sales University to set the strategy for user-centered sales education innovation and excellence, and defines the tactics to successfully execute. The team champions measurement and evaluation to ensure the voice of Sales is infused for ongoing quality and provides the technology infrastructure to support delivery of impactful learning content and tools. With a global mindset, the team collaborates with all regions to collectively and consistently implement Sales education technology, processes and practices that are core across regions and OpCos.
The successful candidate will support the existing technology framework and assist with evaluating and implementing the evolution of the technology infrastructure for Sales University in support of various learning initiatives. This individual will support the Sales U technology land measurement leads in working across the Sales University team to understand technology needs, rationalize requirements into core global solutions, identify the necessary configurations to meet specific needs, and implement new/enhanced technologies.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Learning Management System (FedEx Learning Center – FLC):
- Assist with administration of the Sales and Solutions domain, encompassing 5,200+ users: Provide secondary support for technical issues (escalated from IT support), configure/modify configuration including assignments, items, content, objectives, and assessments.
- Assist with identifying and leveraging under-utilized and new system capabilities.
- Manage and analyze FLC metrics and provide reporting as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on new FLC features (released quarterly).
- Data Analysis and Visualization:
- Tibco Spotfire is the data analysis and visualization platform used by Sales Enablement / Sales U to develop both internal and external (Sales) facing dashboards and reports.
- Serve as technical support, in collaboration with technical lead and PMO, supporting the design, development, and ongoing maintenance for Sales University dashboards and reports.
- Content Management (Learning Object Repository):
- The Learning Object Repository (LOR) is built on a SharePoint infrastructure and provides details for all courses and learning assets across all regions and operating companies.
- Support a comprehensive content mgmt. system to catalog both formal education learning plans and informal sales enablement assets.
- Leverage SharePoint to manage processes for creating and retiring education assets and repositories.
- Sales Enablement Information Management:
- The organization uses SharePoint to manage content and information, collaborate within the department and with other organizations to effectively meet our business needs.
- Leverage SharePoint to maintain and extend the information architecture and process to manage information for Sales Enablement. This includes design and build of sites, lists, libraries, workflows and processes.
- Emerging Technology Research:
- Research emerging technologies and LMS trends that will support the overall Sales University strategy and needs of the Sales organization.
- Maintain a global mindset for technology solutions and work effectively across borders and cultures given the increasingly global workforce.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage technology in order to accomplish learning tasks and achieve business goals.
- Scaled Agile SAFe certification.
- High familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) platforms.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Xcode and Swift (iOS apps).
- Familiarity with learning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI.
- Basic comfort level with databases and SQL.
- Capable of researching emerging learning technologies.
- Strong initiative, creativity, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal / relationship building skills
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
Pay Band: SK
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on June 20, 2018, in order to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Minimum of five (5) years experience in designing, maintaining, and/or implementation of solutions to complex business situations. Experience is specifically related to the department's specialty. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Advanced and innovative application of skills with business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Ability to present solutions to senior leadership. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.