Requisition ID: RC71760-2
Job Title: Solutions Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC71760
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Designs, develops and implements quantitative analysis of complex business situations including solutions relative to sales and customer performance. Create, uses and guides staff in advanced computer modeling, database tools and/or other approaches in analysis. Leads/manages peer and cross functional/departmental analysis in sales and/or Solutions projects. Mentors less senior staff. Works on multiple complex assignments concurrently. Leads brainstorming and development of recommendations for highly complex sales/customer/corporate initiatives, recommending best practices. Presents solutions to upper management.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities Considered a Plus
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills preferred
- Track record of thought leadership and consensus building
- Proficient in data gathering, analysis and hypothesis testing
- Strong FedEx Sales business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strategic, critical, and systems thinking experience preferred
- Advanced understanding of Excel, Access, SQL, or another like tool considered a plus
- Proven business problem solving abilities with a validation/audit mindset and risk analysis at various level.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
Pay Band: SJ
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 10, 2018, in order to be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalency in business, finance, economic, computer science, engineering or related field. Minimum two (2) years work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations analysis, sales or marketing analysis and/or knowledge management. Strong analytical skills. Proficient with current technology/ advances and database/analytical tools. Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.