Requisition ID: RC75360-1
Job Title: IT Auditor
Job Requisition Number: RC75360
Category: Information Technology
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, key contributor on the planning and execution of information systems audits, and special projects. Analyzes smaller projects and provides support for larger projects. Typically works in tandem with other groups to develop plans, resolve business issues, and provide concise recommendations.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated focus on continuous learning
- Understanding of Audit, IT and Governance Frameworks, or IT experience
- Ability to lead small teams
- Cyber Security Analysis, Information systems analysis, development, or security administration
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA, ITIL, and/or related certifications
- Knowledge of COBIT, control standards, evaluation of internal control environments
- Knowledge of diverse computing environment and architecture, including Unix, mainframe, client-server, network, and personal computers
- Knowledge of application and system development life cycles
- Knowledge of physical and operational security controls
- Knowledge of security management best practices
- Proficient in CAAT applications using ACL, SQL, MS Access or MS Excel or other similar tools
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, accounting or related field. Two (2) years IT audit or directly related experience, (i.e., information systems analysis/development or security administration). Knowledge of Cobit, control standards, evaluation of internal control environments, diverse computing environment and architecture, including Unix, mainframe, client-server, network, and personal computers. Familiar with disaster recovery planning; application and system development life cycles; physical and operational security controls; automated assessment tools and reporting; security management, best practices. Proficient in CAAT applications using ACL, SQL, MS Access or MS Excel or other similar tools. Strong human relations, analytical, and oral and written communication skills. Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, TN. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 13, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.