Sr. Project Manager
Requisition ID: RC75395-1
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Requisition Number: RC75395
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Responsible for leading large corporate projects from concept through implementation. Demonstrated experience preparing business cases, management presentations, and facilitating stakeholder meeting across operating companies/geographies. Responsible for implementing stakeholder requirements within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. Responsible for gathering and documenting project benefits (cost savings, process improvements) and strategic importance of projects. activates include but are not limited to developing project schedule, securing funding, project benefits realization, and allocating resources. Coordinate subject area and technical specialists to implement stakeholder requirements. Act as the single point of contact for team. Regularly report project status to program managers, senior management and/or the sponsor and stakeholders. Experience managing relationships with external contractors, developers and consultants at a tactical level. Provide leadership and mentor lower level employees.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience in project/process improvement initiatives at all levels across
- Capability to evaluate and provide feedback surrounding effectiveness and internal controls of accounting/financial focused processes and toolsets
- Ensures positive customer relationship experiences at various levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Leadership and collaboration building skills
- Knowledge of methodologies and practices related to continuous improvement programs
- Proven ability to innovate, develop and produce high quality results on a consistent basis.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent, business, technical or analytical disciplines. Five (5) years experience in planning, analysis and project leadership, which includes management of all phases of cross-functional project teams. Demonstrated skill with project management software. Strong human relations, communications, problem solving, project management, analytical and organizational skills. Documented effectiveness communicating with stakeholders and senior leadership. Requires technical skills, comprehensive project management experience, and an understanding of the business issues related to ERP, SAS, business, finance, accounting and related software implementations. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
This position is domiciled in Collierville, TN. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 19, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.