Marketing Principal - International Marketing Strategy
Requisition ID: RC76977-1
Job Title: Marketing Principal - International Marketing Strategy
Job Requisition Number: RC76977
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under minimal supervision, leads, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to highly complex and interrelated matters and projects. Provides expert-level analysis in several marketing disciplines, including computer-generated modeling. Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. Leads project activities and consults across multiple project teams, including identification of business requirements needed for impacted systems. Coaches others in less senior positions.
The Marketing Principal for the International Marketing Organization will be responsible for managing and coordinating the execution of focused strategies to improve FedEx’s International business. The successful candidate will coordinate and manage various strategies being implemented by the International Marketing tea. Develop a consolidated roadmap and dashboard in addition to providing overall program management through collaboration with both Memphis-based and global contacts. This position will be responsible for compiling and delivering executive level presentations, strong and concise communications skills are essential.
Skills / Knowledge considered a Plus:
- Execution Strategy Development: Proven ability to think critically and strategically in planning the implementation of corporate initiatives
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationship with peers, senior management and regional counterparts
- Program Management: Provide overall strategic and tactical Leadership for multi-phase cross-functional projects
- Effective Communication Skills: Ability to present and communicate ideas in written and oral form at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
- Master's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in marketing disciplines, project management, information analysis and computer-generated modeling.
- Excellent human relations and communication/presentation skills.
- Advanced organizational, quantitative and analytical skills, including experience in database marketing and computer-generated modeling.
- Experience leading complex and interrelated initiatives in a corporate environment.
- Customer-focused orientation.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 19, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.