Electronics Tech I
Requisition ID: RC77023-1
Job Title: Electronics Tech I
Job Requisition Number: RC77023
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
- Responsible for troubleshooting and the repair of various electronic devices including microcomputer hardware and peripheral components. Loads and verifies correct operation of software packages including operating systems. Provides depot technical support to internal and 3rd party organizations
- Job Description
Responsible for troubleshooting and the repair of various electronic Devices including microcomputer hardware and peripheral components. loads And verifies correct operation of software packages including operating Systems. provides depot technical support to internal and 3rd party Organizations.
Associates degree or equivalent in business, engineering technology, or Computer technology. knowledge or skills in technical support of pcs or Electronic devices. excellent communication and troubleshooting skills Required.
Submit applications and answer questions by close of business on July 20 2018. Relocation is not available.
This position is 2nd shift only.
Job Code: JC
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.