Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Worker-2nd & 3rd shifts
Requisition ID: 15872
About FedEx Supply Chain…
FedEx Supply Chain, is a leading supply chain solution provider specializing in Product Lifecycle Logistics® for technology, retail, consumer and industrial goods, and healthcare industries. Operating more than 38 million square feet throughout North America, FedEx Supply Chain provides a comprehensive range of integrated logistics services to enable growth, minimize cost, mitigate supply chain risk, and improve customer service. Services include inbound logistics, warehousing and distribution, fulfillment, contract packaging and product configuration, systems integration, returns processing and disposition, test, repair, refurbishment, product liquidation, and managed transportation. Visit nobetterdeal.com for more information.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintaining the facility in a clean, organized and safe manner.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Perform maintenance work to building, equipment, and furnishings.
- Paint as necessary.
- Maintains a safe and clean work enviornment.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations per company guidlines.
- Report any broken equipment.
- Transport necessary equipment to designated areas.
- Participates in departmental continous improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if…
- Experience in warehousing, warehouse supply purchasing and equipment maintenance is preferred.
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) maintenance and repair experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
EOE AA Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Disabled.
FedEx participates in E-Verify.