Technical Quality Assurance Advisor - Manhattan SCOPE
Requisition ID: 17888
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for a Technical Quality Assurance Advisor - Manhattan SCOPE in Cranberry Township, PA or Fort Worth, TX to lead automated and manual testing efforts for multiple, simultaneous Manhattan WMS implementations at FedEx Supply Chain customer sites internationally.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Plan and execute integration testing with customer to ensure functional and non-functional business and system specifications are met.
- Coordinate all testing activities and resources for projects.
- Perform automated UFT and manual testing.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert amoungst Technical Quality Specialists.
- Software review and reporting, documentation of test results.
- Retrieve data from Oracle databases to validate testing efforts.
- Requirement mapping to test cases - requirement trace matrix.
- Build internal documentation for use in knowledge transfer activities.
- Test results review and sign-off.
- Coordinate UAT activities remotely or on site.
- Document procedures to standardize and maintain process controls.
- This position may require extended time on site providing testing and support functions.
- Leadership in the testing and documentation of FDA validated systems and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Identify potential gap analysis of customer specs vs system design.
- Adhere to all established processes, QA Playbook and GDP.
- Ensure all documentation, soft and hard copies, are collected and stored according to procedures.
- Participation in process definition and improvement.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 8 years of testing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous leadership experience.
- Quality Assurance Testing certification preferred.
- Manual testing experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Jenkins, Test Driven Development, CI/CD
- Previous Manhattan application and logistics experience.
- Experience with SQL query construction with or without an editor, processing interface files in XML and EDI format.
- Previous business analyst or project management experience is a plus.
- Experience leading small to large projects with multiple, remote resources.
- Ability to perform all testing functions across multiple software products simultaneously.
- Oracle database exposure.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be customer service driven and a team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.