WMS Administrator I (1 PM - 9:30 PM)
Requisition ID: 18208
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The WMS Administrator I is responsible for setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting the Warehouse Management System (WMS) business processes and related activities.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Analyze and research Warehouse Management System (WMS) issues.
- Research and perform testing of WMS.
- Setup and establish new processes in WMS.
- Recommend resolution of system issues and outages.
- Train users on new and recurring system activities.
- Travel up to 10%.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and at least 6 months of experience using a Warehouse Management Systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Proficiency in entering and retrieving data from a computer using a keyboard or equivalent device.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 18208