Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Partner, Human Resources
Requisition ID: 18257
About FedEx Supply Chain....
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for a Business Partner, Human Resources in Green Bay, WI. The Business Partner, Human Resources serves as a strategic partner and consultant to leadership and HR support functions regarding human resources and organizational issues. The HR Generalist areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: HR programs, policy, and procedure interpretation and implementation, employee relations, talent development, compensation/benefits and recruitment. This position is responsible for delivering and executing logistical and operational activities required to achieve organizational objectives.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Act as a business partner and change champion in terms of challenging leaders to build organizational capability and bench strength.
- Coach and mentor employees and managers for improved business performance and engagement.
- Lead alignment and development of leadership competencies and create specific/individual plans for enhancement.
- Work with HR Associates and employees to solve employee relations issues and concerns.
- Act as a champion to integrate HR and key initiatives within the broader organization and to integrate new business.
- Work across the functions to lead and influence change at a strategic level across the business.
- Develop, execute and follow up in the performance review process including: Coaching towards the right approach for Goal Deployment - Objective Setting – Self-Evaluation – Manager Evaluations.
- Driving the Performance Development process, including succession analysis, development planning, and replacement planning, as well as taking a leading role in talent acquisition for key roles.
- Understand compensation needs and challenges in the different regions and partner with Functional Leaders and corporate resources to develop sound pay practices.
- Lead the coordination of merit increase process, promotions, market adjustments and other salary related needs with the senior leaders based on processes, tools and timing provided.
- Take the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and benefit programs, processes and policies.
- Drive strategic staffing needs/support within business.
- Engage with HR Associates and Hiring Managers to solve for difficult / unique recruitment challenges.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Drive organizational initiatives and build on current best practice within the regions in order to drive HR integration synergies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8+ years of HR Generalist experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and prior experience in HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle employee relations issues and coaching at all levels.
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.