Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Systems Administrator III
Requisition ID: 18368
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Systems Administrator III will maintain and monitor Company systems and related infrastructure to meet business requirements. The incumbent will ensure that systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to the predefined standards.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of designated system(s) to meet the Company business requirements.
- Monitor systems to achieve optimum level of performance.
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of servers for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures.
- Provide capacity analysis reports/data.
- Administer/monitor server backups on a daily basis.
- Perform problem determination and resolution to ensure availability and stability of corporate based platforms according to established service level agreements.
- Escalate higher level issues to senior levels as required.
You might be a great fit if…
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.