Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Advisor, Healthcare Regulatory Compliance
Requisition ID: 18429
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for an Advisor, Healthcare Regulatory Compliance in Milwaukee, WI to manage the healthcare distribution activities to ensure compliance related to the licenses, storage, handling, and distribution of regulated healthcare products, lead all aspects of the regional regulatory requirements (FDA, DEA, EMA, INVIMA, AVISA, COFEPRIS, MINSA, ICH, ISO, PIC/S and correspondent Ministry of Health) as needed, implement regulatory updates and conduct internal compliance inspections. Responsible to enforce regulations among others to ensure compliance with all applicable regional and federal rules and regulations.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Directing the implementation and execution of correspondent licenses, registrations/certifications and company policies and procedures to ensure the strict compliance with international, federal and state regulations.
- Provides guidance and direction to field sales and operations teams on regulatory matters.
- Ensures that regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Provides expertise and oversight to internal clients including education, training and consultative guidance. Interacts directly with customers providing education materials and conducting due diligence.
- Provides guidance to facility to staff that ensures distribution centers are in compliance with all applicable regulations relating to healthcare distribution and is directly responsible for monitoring programs.
- Direct responsibility for establishing and maintaining relationships with key regulatory officials and regulatory compliance groups/individuals of industry partners. Interacts with customers while conducting due diligence.
- Liaison with Corporate Regulatory Compliance and lead internal assessments/inspections process in the assigned facilities.
- Provides regular updates to senior manager relative to the state of compliance in the assigned facilities and potential regulation issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Span of control is at department level or above.
- Expert level understanding of healthcare regulations and compliance
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and present solutions
- Experience in managing change.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.