Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Training Specialist, Information Technology
Requisition ID: 18615
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for a Training Specialist, Information Technology to work remotely and be responsible for providing Software Application training to operations personnel. The majority of this will be focused on IT training, however it can occasionally include other domains. The Specialist will provide instructional, on-demand, video and curriculum-based training.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Design, develop, and deliver training programs on FedEx Supply Chain Management Solutions and Internal Support Applications.
- Provide quality training and development services to operational teammates at facilities that are proactive in scope and accessible in nature.
- Respond to individual teammates, Solutions Business Units and customers with courtesy, respect, and a positive outlook that reflects the team effort of the department.
- Develop and implement methods to assess current and future training requirements; make recommendations to management regarding program requirements and costs.
- Coordinate all aspects of the training process, including industry research materials development, program delivery, student testing and assessment.
- Work cooperatively with the project team in order to ensure business goals are being achieved.
- Maintain a positive classroom environment for teammates, to support the experience, skill, knowledge and capabilities.
- Maintain work activity reports, training profiles, and submit reports as required.
- Complete special projects and perform related duties as assigned.
- Travel required up to 75%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, IT, Supply Chain Solutions, Marketing or other related field preferred and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6-8 years of relevant experience and 3-5 years of training experience is required.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in the delivery of training programs, experience in supply chain environment is preferred.
- Experience in methods and techniques of adult education with demonstrated success.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and abilities, strong independent decision making ability a must.
- Expert process and project management skills required.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.