Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
WMS Administrator II
Requisition ID: 18616
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
1. Analyze WMS processes and data to ensure system stability.
2. Establish and maintain processes, access and User Roles within the WMS.
3. Research and perform testing of new processes or enhancements in the WMS.
4. Research and troubleshoot all WMS related issues within our established service level guidelines based on severity.
5. Identify and communicate recommendations for resolution of system issues and outages.
6. Work collaboratively to provide the highest level of quality and support to our customers.
7. Participate in constructive Team activities and discussions to support customer's SLA and enhancements.
8. Establish and demonstrate a pattern of continuous improvement while meeting service levels and response times.
9. Work well in a Team environment by accepting and sharing ideas and initiatives for improvement.
10. Conduct one on one or group training on recurring system issues or process changes and enhancements.
11. Initiate training based on reported issues within an operations group
12. Travel up to 10%
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.