Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 18827
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Assure adherence to all procedures and policies in assigned area.
- Organizes and maintains efficient workflow scheduling in line with "customer" needs.
- Exercises immediate responsibility and authority over the combined resources (people and equipment) to ensure that the work area operates safely and efficiently.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of all Teammates in the work area
- Recommends measures to improve performance and increase efficiency.
- Implements departmental training and job rotation activities
- Keep work area clean and free of any safety hazards at all time.
You might be a great fit if…
- Alberta Journeyman Millwright Certificate or red seal equivalent required
- Must possess a high level of trouble shooting skills
- Experience with CMMS (Maintenance Express) would be considered an asset
- Experience purchasing maintenance equipment and managing maintenance inventory
- Minimum of five (5) years maintenance experience in a warehouse environment.
- Be a Teammate who has excelled at their position in quality, accuracy, productivity, and Teamwork.
- Someone that is action oriented.
- Broad knowledge of warehouse operations, methods, and procedures
- Strong organizational ability
- Customer Service Driven
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Attendance
- Project support skills including coordinating the requirements of a project plan; understanding and applying principles of project control; ability to manage projects within one or more systems.
- General knowledge of Health and Safety including Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations for Industrial Establishments, Hazard Recognition, Material Handling Equipment, PPE, Machine Guarding, and Electrical Safety.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.