Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk II
Requisition ID: 18843
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
· A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
· A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
· An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
· A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
1. Prepare products to be received or shipped from warehouse/department.
2. Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in
Warehouse Management System (WMS).
3. Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated
4. Prepare routine activity reports.
5. Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding
receiving/shipping data or issues.
6. Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards
and safety regulations.
7. Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
8. Perform additional related duties in the department.
You might be a great fit if…
2. 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
3. Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Customer service driven.
6. Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth
8. Ability to lift/carry items regularly less than 25 pounds. Occasionally lift more
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.