Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 18845
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Trainer will support Operations training needs by providing on job training for department teammates. Review and analyze work instructions, training materials and recommend changes if needed.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Perform on job training for new and current teammates.
- Proficient in multiple processes with the ability to train on the process.
- Identify inability to learn tasks and present materials in multiple ways to help employees understand.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations. Report unsafe conditions or accidents to the appropriate person.
- Develop the training program.
- Backup to the Training/Safety Coordinator.
- When not performing the duties of the trainer they are to be supporting the operation.
- PCO/BBS Performance and Data entry.
- All other related duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook or ability to learn.
- Prior experience in departmental specific processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be safety conscience.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 18845