Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 18870
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Designs, develops, tests, and deploys all aspects of equipment and processes used for RF testing of electronic devices. Interacts with customers, Operations, OEMs, and equipment vendors to resolve technical issues in support of high volume reverse logistics operations.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
1. Develop system-level test solutions required for sustaining a high-volume RF testing environment of wireless enabled products with technologies including GSM/GPRS/EDGE/EGPRS, CDMA, WCDMA/HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE, and 802.11.
2. Perform initial device RF characterization and validation of new models for incoming inspection of wireless mobile and data devices. Conduct Cpk and other statistical analyses on parametric data gathered from RF testing of the devices. Prepare test and analysis reports. Specify RF test fixture requirements.
3. Develop and optimize RF test systems by analyzing RF parametric data utilizing statistical analysis tools. Collect and interpret quantitative data to discover underlying causes of test system issues.
4. Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure delivered products meet customer needs.
5. Utilize suppliers to provide needed components in a cost effective manner.
6. Develop procedures for operational use of the designed test equipment.
7. Provide engineering support to technicians and operations that utilize the designed test equipment.
8. Communicate effectively with employees, customers, suppliers and executive management.
9. Contribute to company overall strategies and goals, training program, policies, & procedures.
You might be a great fit if…
1. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 3 -5 years of relevant experience preferred.
2. Operational knowledge of communication and general purpose RF test sets including: R&S CMW500, CMU200, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector signal analyzers
3. Working knowledge of wireless technologies such as GSM/GPRS/EDGE/EGPRS, CDMA, WCDMA/HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE, and 802.11
4. Cp/Cpk, SPC, Pareto charts, and Gage R&R execution and analysis
5. High degree of English fluency and communication proficiency - both verbal and written
6. Minitab data analysis and interpretation
7. CTIA OTA testing experience is a plus
8. Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements of wireless consumer devices including FCC, PTCRB, CTIA, ETIS, TIA/EIA
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.