Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, Customer Success
Requisition ID: 18928
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is responsible for providing value to our internal team, our customers and our buyers. This is accomplished by providing high quality, knowledgeable expertise and supporting all areas of the business by consistently taking on new responsibilities as needed. This fast-paced, multi-tasking job is continuously changing to support the sales, finance, procurement and operations team as well as our customers and buyers through responsibilities such as selling, on-line product postings, project management, account maintenance, financial tracking, inventory management, system testing and problem solving.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
1. Manage designated customer accounts by providing best-in-class customer service while building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
2. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers. Must be available to support customers at all hours of the day as needed. Including evening and weekend hours.
3. Responsible for managing account inventory which may include monitoring customer inventory levels, channel management, updating product information, manual inventory entry, creating orders, ASN creation, developing reports and systematically purchasing inventory.
4. Review inventory availability daily and work with operations and systems team to verify accuracy. Look for red flags and missing or inaccurate inventory.
5. Provide support to the Finance Team by aiding in end of month close through inventory tracking and reporting.
6. Oversee the buyer payment and shipment programs ensuring all payments are made and orders are scheduled within the given timeframe.
7. Compile and submit reports as scheduled or when requested by customers and/or teammates.
8. Support sales team as needed by creating orders, pulling manifest, selling, reporting and combining inventory to create deals for the team to sell.
9. Identify, research and provide creative problem resolution for customers ensuring the root cause is identified and understood to prevent future occurrences.
10. Act as the liaison for all new customers to ensure each step of the onboarding process is completed providing a successful go-live.
11. Coordinate with operations, finance and sales teams to identify and increase customer’s value added services. Responsible for educating and selling customer any new services offered.
12. Schedule and conduct face-to-face Quarterly Business Reviews with each designated customer. Travel required. .
13. Consistent training for system updates/enhancements within team as well as customer training.
14. Coach and train new and current teammates as needed.
15. Responsible for daily business decision-making regarding designated accounts.
16. Assist various teams in the delivery of system implementations, new business start-ups, BRD's and other projects.
You might be a great fit if…
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 3-5 years of customer service or sales support experience
2. In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience
3. Ability to support and communicate to teammates and customers
4. Must be available to customers outside of office hours
5. Strong sales, customer service, analytical, verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented and flexible
6. Proficiency with MS Excel
7. Sense of urgency to solve issues for the customer
8. Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
9. Ability to travel as needed
10. Strong Multi-tasking skills
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.