Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Requisition ID: 19017
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist at our corporate office in Cranberry, PA to be responsible for the development, planning and execution of Marketing Communication materials, including advertising, campaign management, tradeshow campaigns and multimedia. The position will focus heavily on promoting the current and growing portfolio of FedEx Supply Chain services to the market through campaigns, advertising and other tactical marketing initiatives.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Drive the development and execution of digital marketing materials including advertising, campaigns, email marketing and multimedia.
- Develop and execute an annual advertising plan that supports company goals and drives awareness of services in target markets; maintain industry and publication relationships.
- Create and launch compelling campaigns to engage prospects, disseminate content, drive tradeshow traffic and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s services.
- Work within the Marketing Automation system to architect email campaigns and manage the lead database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-Company teams to generate and launch marketing communications materials for all business units; support internal stakeholders through the creation of materials.
- Ensure all digital communications adhere to brand standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field and 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing preferred.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 9+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant demonstrated experience in B2B or Marketing writing.
- Superior project management skills with experience coordinating external resources.
- Experience with small-to-medium business communications and social media tactics.
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and desire to work within a fast-paced, growing team.
- Strong team player interested in collaborating to produce the best result.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Marketing Automation systems (specifically Marketo) desired.
- Ability to travel occasionally – less than 15% of time.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.