Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Internal Communications Specialist
Requisition ID: 19056
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for an Internal Communications Specialist at our corporate office in Cranberry, PA to develop strategic communications that align and engage our employees around the company’s message, vision and values. This position will work with senior management to keep employees informed of company-wide news and department updates across the organization. This role will be equal parts writer, editor, project manager, communications plan developer, and internal communications channel expert.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Manage company-wide employee communication channels, including newsletters, eblasts, presentations, announcements, intranet postings, etc.
- Develop, write, edit and distribute communications including announcements, talking points, and newsletters.
- Develop and support leadership communication plans while collaborating with cross-functional and cross-company teams.
- Coordinate major company events, meetings and calls to help communicate company information to employees.
- Improve the quality, consistency, efficiency and effectiveness of employee communications.
- Track and measure the success of internal communications efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field and 4-6 years’ experience in communications preferred.
- Significant demonstrated experience in writing for communications.
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and desire to work within a fast-paced, growing team.
- Strong team player interested in collaborating to produce the best result.
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver and HTML.
- Experience with creating and distributing company-wide email communications and maintaining a company’s intranet.
- Ability to travel occasionally – less than 25% of time.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.