Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inventory Control Clerk II
Requisition ID: 19062
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
· A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
· A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
· An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
· A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Inventory Control Clerk II will ensure inventory control processes and initiatives are accurately followed and reported. Perform root cause analysis in effort to identify and resolve the issues causing inventory record inaccuracies. The position requires a high amount of customer facing.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Research Oracle transactions and perform root cause analysis to identify and resolve any sync issues.
- Analyze inventory cycle count results and performs root cause analysis to identify and resolve the inventory variance.
- Compile, analyze, and distribute accurate inventory control reports for internal and external customer review.
- Generate and maintain accurate department metric reports.
- Other reasonably related duties.
- Make recommendations for inventory control best practices/solutions and assists with procedural changes to improve accuracy.
You might be a great fit if…
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of inventory control experience preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- 1-2 years of experience with warehouse management systems.
- Experience with Visio, Bar Tender and Access recommended.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.