Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 19082
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This position will manage facility level lean projects generating annual cost savings for their business unit. This position will lead and advocate continuous improvement methodologies and tools across the business and be responsible for facilitating project identification and implementation in coordination with facility operations.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
1. Analyze data and compile results to support continuous improvement efforts.
2. Work directly with existing customers and operations to identify process improvement opportunities.
3. Develop recommendations for process improvements and support the implementation of the recommendations.
4. Review and document flow in current operations using multiple tools, including value stream maps, process flow diagrams and AutoCAD.
5. Analyze complex problems, synthesis solutions, and demonstrate excellent judgment in technical trade-offs and analyses by presenting clear ROI’s.
6. Review order volume and storage volume data to support operational decisions.
7. Develop tools and processes to support operations.
8. Independently manage project deliverables and schedules.
9. Communicate with facility management personnel to support above efforts.
10. Perform process mapping, value stream mapping, process design, methods development, establishing performance standards/metrics, ROI analysis and project management as internal consulting services to the satisfaction of the Company’s clients.You might be a great fit if…
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.