Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Operations Coordinator
Requisition ID: 19117
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The FTB Regional Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining carrier relationships, pricing analysis, customer service and dispatch through collaboration and partnerships with FedEx Truck Brokerage carrier base, communication with sales, and teamwork with Management.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Support sales in their effort to effectively go to market with appropriate pricing to balance customer loyalty, carrier loyalty and profitability.
- Proactively communicate to sales the market trends, season shifts and any other effects on capacity and/or pricing.
- Field questions from sales regarding pricing and market trends.
- Responsible for establishing a regional lane focused relationship.
- Gather ad hoc lane needs and match to preferred lane needs of a corer carrier base for outbound shipments within assigned territory.
- Partner with Carrier Management group to resolve quality issues.
- Handle high telephone call volume, inbound and outbound, in an effort to cover FTB shipments.
- Post loads to appropriate load boards for coverage.
- Actively search and match carriers with the freight to maximize purchase transportation costs.
- Effectively monitor pickup and delivery of all shipments originating from assigned territory.
- Communicate all service failures and delays to appropriate sales staff and Carrier Liaison for immediate relay to customer.
- Collaborate with Carrier Liaison to effectively define appropriate corrective actions and establish solutions satisfactory to the customer and carrier expectations.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field preferred and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in transportation, carrier market pricing for load/lanes and carrier relationships preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19117