Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 19133
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
· A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
· A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
· An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
· A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The primary responsibility will be leading and implementing an industry leading Quality Management System eligible for certification under an ISO standard. The Quality Manager will be accountable to build a plan to roll out a Quality Management System for new business transitions/start-ups.This position will be the champion for all document workflow/ procedures relevant to The Company Quality Management System standards.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Implementing quality strategies/systems and developing initiatives to improve work processes at site level
- Assuring site compliance to specific account or site standards and regulatory requirements at all levels (site, account, governmental – FDA, EPA, OSHA, DOT)
- Quantifying, seeking long-term solutions and reviewing corrective action plans to non-conforming work processes and product damage, expiry, etc., within this facility
- Implementing training programs, as required, to improve site performance
- Performing internal audits on the quality system and reporting findings with request for corrective actions
- Continuing development of current accounts
- Establishing and implementing service surveys on regular basis with reporting to internal and external management
- Assuring accurate disposition of non-conforming product including management of product damage, expiry, quarantine, holds, returned goods and recalls, ensuring that all information is properly communicated to customer concerning non-conforming products
- Providing assistance to the Facility Manager on special projects as required
- Assuring the day to day facility operations meet all productivity, safety, and quality objectives
- Providing leadership and direction to the facility employees
You might be a great fit if…
- A BA/BS degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineer, Biology or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience implementing and managing Quality Assurance programs. Preferably in a logistic environment
- Formal and working knowledge of ISO
- Prior experience in the healthcare/medical device industry preferred
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulatory environment preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of The Company’s software systems or related experience is essential
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.