Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Finance - Revenue Management
Requisition ID: 19183
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Manager, Revenue Management is responsible for overseeing the customer invoicing process and revenue accounting for FSC. This position is also responsible for managing the company’s accounts receivable aging, associated accounting, as well as the credit and collections process. A strong focus on process improvements, automation and standardization is critically important in this position.
- Manages at least 2 full time exempt direct reports. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, staff productivity and performance management to include disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements standardized policies and procedures as necessary.
- Manages relevant financial and metrics reporting which includes oversight of the month end revenue and AR close process in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Reviews journal entries, account reconciliations and other prepared reports/analyses.
- Responsible for complex accounting transactions, including the company-wide revenue recognition policies for fixed/variable and cost-plus invoicing.
- Oversee the company’s AR collection process. Continually monitor AR aging and related metrics.
- Establish and administer a company-wide credit process including documented standards and process.
- Prepares other miscellaneous analyses and completes special projects as assigned. Focuses on continuous process improvement directly related to bottom line growth.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other Masters degree is a plus
- Span of control is at department level or above.
- Computer literacy at a high level to include Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, etc. Familiarity with Oracle Financials is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19183