Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 19317
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Account Manager will develop and maintain positive relationships with FedEx Fulfillment customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction, customer retention, and overall account growth. The Account Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Account Development.
- Serving as the primary relationship owner for named account to ensure proper service and retention.
- Managing all communications, conflict resolution, and SLA compliance on customer deliverables and revenue for named accounts.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic plan, quarterly reviews, annual reviews, improvement recommendations, etc.) to ensure FedEx Supply Chain meets quality standards, contractual commitments and customer expectations.
- Escalating customer issues according to process.
- Owning the customer relationship, including the renewal process.
- Communicating the customer's goals and represents the customer's interests to the team.
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing regular two-way communication between the customer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations.
- Understanding company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating all relevant offerings to the customer; exploring opportunities for FSC to add additional value for the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 12 years of relevant experience.
- Span of control is at department level or above.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Possess technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Prior experience related to ecommerce a plus.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.