Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Managing Director, Regulatory
Requisition ID: 19320
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Managing Director, Regulatory will be responsible for planning, implementing and directing regulatory compliance strategies, processes, programs, and associated reporting for the Company. The incumbent is also responsible for providing regulatory leadership to and for our customer base, serving as the subject matter expert for the Company in the areas of logistics and supply chain compliance requirements.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Provides leadership oversight to the internal leadership and management teams by ensuring focus on corporate guidelines.
- Manages relationships across the organization to ensure contractual performance requirements are achieved.
- Serve as a member of the leadership team for the Regulatory function.
- Establish, lead, and maintain the Regulatory strategy, and associated compliance programs, processes, & systems.
- Oversee the regulatory functions in relation to proposed service offerings to the market.
- Manage and maintain current industry best practices, trends, and emerging regulatory changes to ensure our internal operations and external customers stay informed.
- Stay current with customer requirements, business models, and emerging requirements to ensure proper compliance and controls.
- Audit distribution and corporate processes and enforce compliance.
- Other tasks managing and directing projects and teams as assigned by members of the executive leadership team.
- Perform as a liaison to regulatory consultants and attorneys in the United States and International locations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to governmental agencies and internal Quality function.
- Provide regulatory support to the organizations field operations during Regulatory Authority inspections.
- Provide regulatory guidance/input to internal product review boards.
- Select, develop, and motivate a quality and regulatory team that supports personal growth and a culture of compliance.
- Play a significant role in the performance management process and career development programs for supervised quality and regulatory personnel.
You might be a great fit if….
- Juris Doctor or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, along with relevant experience.
- Span of control is organizational wide.
- Must have expert knowledge of and demonstrated application of FDA, DEA, and State regulations pertaining to the manufacture, labeling and marketing of healthcare products as well as General Manufacturing Processes.
- Demonstrated professional network at FDA, DEA and/or other international regulatory agencies is preferred.
- Previous leadership experience required, with experience in managing multiple levels of staff is preferred.
- Working with Regulatory auditors and officials during various audits and/or compliance reviews.
- Experience with diverse populations, managing relationships, liaise networks for regulatory process development.
- Proven technical, client management, plan design, facilitation, and project leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to company locations.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Change Leadership
- Optimizes Business Performance
- Builds Collaborative Partnerships
- Develops Self and Talent
- Communicates Effectively
- Creates an Environment for Success
- Drives Strategic Planning
- Business & Financial Insight
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19320