Advisor, HR New Business Solutions & Startups
Requisition ID: 19345
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Advisor, HR New Business Solutions & Startups is responsible for the project coordination, planning, and research required for the introduction of new business opportunities. The goal is the successful implementation of human resources processes and practices as it relates to timelines, project plans, tasks and personnel resources. The Advisor, HR New Business Solutions & Startups is the point of contact between business unit operations and human resources to ensure that plans and objectives are achieved.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develops, leads and facilitates HR project plan and timelines; maintaining communicating throughout the course of the project to effectively meet customer expectations.
- Primary contact for all internal and external customers throughout the course of each project.
- Manage standardization of the human resources communication for all business implementations.
- Assist with planning the project in order to accomplish goals within a defined schedule, material and personnel resources.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives according to approved scope and schedule.
- Interact directly with various customer representatives ranging from senior operations, IT representatives, warehouse operations and end-users.
- Provide support and coaching to operations management on various HR and employee relations policies, practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborating with customer and operations leadership to identify optimum solutions for staff transitions to ensure retention and positive employee relations are maintained.
- Partner with HR functional groups to continuously improve HR processes; working with department leaders to streamline processes.
- Ensuring HR functional groups are supporting, training and mentoring HR/operations site resources in the use of effective tools, forms, processes and policies.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred and 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience on multi-disciplinary HR projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present plans and respond to questions in a group setting.
- Well rounded knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and trends; dedication to keeping current on new legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19345