Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Internal Control Analyst III
Requisition ID: 19501
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for an Internal Control Analyst III at our corporate office in Cranberry, PA or in Fort Worth, TX. Internal Control Analyst III analyzes functions and identifies areas of risk at FedEx Supply Chain by researching and proposing initiatives to reduce company risk.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Creates new efficiencies in order to improve and streamline major department functions.
- Leads internal control reviews, projects and cross-functional teams.
- Provides internal control consultation to corrective action teams, and management.
- Oversees projects and initiatives; facilitates team efforts, helps to define project goals, establishes timelines, identifies resource requirements and planning.
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts control self-monitoring training.
- Designs applications and automates manual processes
- Challenges and creates policies and procedures for various departments.
- Documents project work in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Designs, develops and executes self-audit applications to identify control weaknesses and compliance reporting.
- Develops and implements solutions that significantly improve the internal control environment.
- Leads and challenges Sarbanes-Oxley and/or operational process documentation, performs testing, and assists with corrective actions.
- Maintains strong internal control and regulatory awareness.
- Reviews work completed by department staff on select project areas to ensure the adequacy of project scope and conclusions of the work performed.
- Establishes working relationships with teammates including facility and corporate management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Criminology or related field preferred and 5 years of experience in audit, internal controls, compliance, finance, recovery, contract management, asset protection, FedEx operations, Settlement or related area required.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 7 years of relevant experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), and/or Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) certifications preferred.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Knowledge with audit/data analysis software tools.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.