Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 19676
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Collect and document business requirements. Perform configuration and testing of Warehouse Management Systems, provide user training and coordinates User Acceptance Testing. Provide IT Support of new systems launch during warranty period. Perform duties with minimal management guidance.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Lead new business and project level implementations of warehouse management systems.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather and document business requirements.
- Analyze and document business and systematic processes.
- Identify gaps between business requirements and application capabilities.
- Design, configure and test application enhancements.
- Design, configure and test end user reports.
- Conduct unit, integration and regression testing.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
- Adhere to The Company's SDLC methodology in day-to-day activities.
- Work with WMS Support teams to close projects and transition support to on-going sustainment activities.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 12+ years of relevant experience.
- A demonstrated capabilities in researching and identification of solutions to complex problems.
- A demonstrated ability to identify, document and implement industry best practices.
- Understanding of supply chain systems and applications.
- Experience with RedPrairie WMS systems and Oracle Databases preferred.
- Experience with interface transactions such as EDI, XML, Web Services.
- A demonstrated ability to stay focused on tasks that support business objectives.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding WMS applications in a 3PL environment within the following areas: Receiving, Storage, Allocation, Picking, Shipping, Inventory Movement, and other custom, value-add functions.
- Must be able to configure advanced WMS application policies according to business requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to perform advanced level application configuration troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of supplemental supply chain system such as ERP, Labor Management, Order Management applications.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of integration technologies such as EDI, XML, HTTP, Web Services, iDocs.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19676