Requisition ID: 19880
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Compensation Analyst will provide support to the compensation team by participating in compensation surveys, maintaining survey results, supporting the development of pay ranges and salary increase budgets, conducting job evaluations and contributing to the overall compensation program administration in terms of job structures, codes, titles and descriptions.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Surveys and Market Data: Participate in compensation surveys; evaluate, analyze and report compensation data. Analyze and identify compensation trends in warehousing and general industry to ensure the company’s competitive position and ability to attract and retain talent.
- Job Evaluation: Work with team in the job evaluation process. Create job descriptions, market price jobs and compare to internal compensation levels and provide recommendations.
- Create database for hourly wage data to support startups, this includes all survey data, internal wage data and sourcing various agencies to create a working model for RFP recommendations.
- Manage data in compensation-related technology solutions (HR Systems) in terms of (a) create and maintain key fields (e.g., job structures, codes, titles, FLSA, EEO1, incentive eligibility) within compensation management system, and (b) ensure all HR data is current and correct, to enable timely and accurate reporting and analysis, and (c) maintain database of job descriptions in compensation management system, updating and revising as appropriate.
- Annual Process: Contribute to the compensation planning process. Conduct analyses and develop reports summarizing compensation planning recommendations, etc.
- Reporting: Develop reports for HR as needed. Performs other duties as assigned including ad-hoc reporting and analysis, special projects.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- HRIS and/or auditing experience a plus.
- ADP, EV5,Peoplesoft and CCP preferred.
- Demonstrated intermediate excel and report building skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to work effectively in multi-task environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.