Requisition ID: 19975
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Maintenance Lead is responsible for building maintenance to include electrical, mechanical, and general building maintenance to ensure safety as well as productivity.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Building maintenance to include electrical, mechanical, and general building maintenance
- Maintain equipment in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Maintain area to comply with current safety standards.
- Assisting in the Equipment Validation Process.
- Proficient administrative skills for troubleshooting as well as capturing repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Assist in development of department talent.
- Handling all vendor communication and tracking
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
You might be a great fit if….
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 2+ years of experience performing mechanical maintenance duties in a distribution warehouse facility, or equivalent combination of vocational education and experience.
- Must have exceptional problem solving and maintenance skills.
- Ability to do basic electrical tasks
- Experience handling vendors preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Job ID: 19975