Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Workflow Planner - 3rd shift
Requisition ID: 20040
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders.
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and personnel
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock doors
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered to
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in, resolving any discrepancies
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or manager
- High School diploma, GED certificate or demonstrated ability to read, speak, and understand English in order to maintain required maintenance records and work specific documents
- Familiarity with materials handling and Radio frequency equipment
- Must have basic computer PC skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is preferred
- Experience with WMS systems
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials
- Ability to stand in one place for extended period of time
- Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- The ability to follow directions
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.