Returns Receiver I 1st shift
Requisition ID: 20562
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
At the direction of a department Supervisor, performs assigned tasks/activities related to the accurate and timely receipt of inbound electronic devices and its accessories. Daily work assignments are based on business/production needs and this position may, at any time, be re-assigned to a similar position within the same level.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to problem solve involving minimal variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to learn and follow procedures for up to ten multi-step detailed processes utilizing written work instructions.
- Ensure the proper physical routing of received devices based on criteria provided in work instructions.
- Ability to utilize serial numbers in a warehouse management system to receive returned devices into the internal warehouse management system.
- Ability to identify multiple carrier labels and identify customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions with a very low error rate.
You might be a great fit if…
- Must be able to turn on computer, navigate between programs, use mouse, keyboard and bar code scanner.
- Ability to power up smart devices and internally retrieve the serial number
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.