Requisition ID: 20585
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Perform various functions related to the accurate and timely picking, packing and
shipping of product including monitoring related activities in multiple systems,
generating reports, and researching and resolving system discrepancies. This
includes the regular interaction with both internal and external customers
through clear and accurate communication skills.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
1. Generate multiple daily reports for both internal and external (OEM) users
related to the processing of authorized returns and other shipping or receiving
2. Extract status of work information from WMS and other sources; compare
system data to customer and return system data and research and resolve
discrepancies. Generate maintenance tickets for support from appropriate
customer and in-house IT professionals.
3. Create and process Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s).
4. Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards
and safety regulations and report any and all unsafe conditions to the
5. Other reasonably related duties.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Three (3) years of experience using Warehouse Management System (WMS)
with an emphasis on shipping, order maintenance, receiving and exceptions.
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs with emphasis in Excel.
4. Oracle experience preferred
5. Ability to communicate with customer in written and verbal form
6. Ability to work extended hours and weekends with little or no notice.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.