e-Commerce Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 20595
About Fedex Supply Chain…
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The e-Commerce Sales Representative position is responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle for FedEx fulfillment services for small and mid-sized businesses. In this position, you will develop and implement a strategic plan to acquire new FedEx customers to achieve and exceed your target sales goals. The e-Commerce Sales Representative also will interface with key internal stakeholders across Operations, Sales and Senior Management roles. Location is Cranberry Township, PA or Fontana, CA.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Identify prospective customers by utilizing our Field Sales Associates, leads database, industry associations, partner relations, trade shows and other sources.
- Match customer needs and concerns with the benefits provided by FedEx Supply Chain services.
- Possess or develop the knowledge and expertise to offer value added solutions to customers.
- Maintain accurate opportunity notes and information about prospective clients throughout the sales cycle (using Salesforce.com / SDFC).
- Provide feedback to our operations group on how our product can evolve to better serve the current and future needs of customers.
- Close qualified business opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- 1 to 5 years of B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics Industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales quotas.
- Proven planning, organizational and analytical skills
- A strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- Related industry experience in e-Commerce Fulfillment Services or Supply Chain a plus.
- Discipline to follow the sales model.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects simultaneously.
- Ability to position FedEx Supply Chain services against direct and indirect competitors.
- Discipline and work ethic to build and sustain a pipeline that generates predictable results.
- Ability to effectively manage sales interactions via telephony and remote demonstrations (e.g. Go To Meeting/Webex/Webinar) with the ability to effectively manage information flow via e-mail correspondence.
- Knowledge of fulfillment services terms and offerings and the ability to create “win-win” scenarios.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon below or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.