Requisition ID: 20743
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Training Lead is responsible for effective development, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs for all employees. This position will seek methods to continually improve the daily operation practices and educate all employees.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Modify programs as needed.
- Provide effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Maintain property communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of property events and general information.
- Plan and organize training for employees with regards to OSHA Regulations, Hazmat, new hire orientation, and OTJ training.
- Work with Operations Supervisors with the re-evaluation of employees and assist in the operations process.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff.
You might be a great fit if…
- High school diploma or GED and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Forklift and OSHA/Hazmat certifications preferred.
- Experience with and ability to operate material handling equipment, electric pallet jack experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.