Requisition ID: 20788
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Lead Auditor will lead and facilitate audits and audit teams at multiple facilities in support of facility certifications from audit scheduling through corrective/preventive action completion.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Lead internal audits at multiple facilities.
- Create and maintain audit schedules.
- Ensure quality metrics are adequately captured, analyzed and communicated
- Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS Procedure.
- Verify the Corrective and Preventive actions process is effective and recorded in the CAPA system.
- Provide guidance and assistance on creation and implementation of CAPA's.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Corrective/Preventive action process and conformance to the QMS Procedures driving timely and effective completion.
- Support new startup businesses by performing pre and post start up reviews.
- Coordinate with regulatory department on facility requirements.
- Use the results of Audit to identify opportunities for improvement for all QMS processes.
- Provide Quality project support using ABLE tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field preferred and 4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6 years of relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of Quality Assurance experience in GMP or similarly regulated facility.
- ISO9001/ISO13485 certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Iso14001, OHSAS18001 and/or R2 audit experience is also desired.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 20788