Principle Advisor, Account Manager
Requisition ID: 20898
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Senior National Account Management role is responsible for the design and oversight of the company’s account management program. Serves as an expert resource to the organization to improve customer outcomes.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Design and implement holistic account management program and process including process documentation, training, reporting, meetings, and metrics.
- Conduct regular meetings with account leaders and BU VP’s to drive consistency in account management efforts.
- Facilitate or organize regular account management process training.
- Conduct company’s customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive consistent utilization of account management tools and reports
- Provide feedback to senior leadership on effectiveness of company’s account management efforts.
- Utilizing analytics to provide maximum results for satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop proactive strategy to ensure alignment of customer and Company expectations/operational activities.
- Collaborate to a positive culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and at least 10 years relevant experience.
- Span of control is enterprise wide while managing a specific sales account team.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a management/supervisory capacity.
- At least eight (8) to ten (10) years experiences in a distribution industry, competitive climate, supply chain services and current/future trends including dedicated focus in account management metrics strongly preferred.
- Experience with QDM, Lean or Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Prioritization and problem solving skills essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with Company customers and employees.
- Demonstrated knowledge and user experience with Excel, Access, E-Mail, and Word Documents.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 20898