Manhattan Implementation Analyst V
Requisition ID: 21000
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Responsible for performing tasks involved in providing support to business critical production environments utilizing best of breed Warehouse Management Systems along with interface systems exchanging high volume transactions between internal and external applications.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Participate in all phases of production support of applications and components in multi-technology, business-critical systems.
- Gather requirements and design the most accurate and efficient solution possible.
- Must be able to display ability to logically work through problems to create solutions so business operations contractual service level agreements are maintained.
- Analyzing and reengineering repetitive failed processes to drive out risk.
- Work closely with development team to ensure that all have an accurate understanding of the solution to limit rework to the minimum.
- Maintain understanding of interface specifications and configuration options.
- Document requirements and solutions according to the business SDLC process.
- Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new customer and development projects into normal day to day activities.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, the business community, external customers, consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Stay up-to-date on current and future warehouse execution technologies, capabilities and trends.
- Follow change control methodology in day-to-day activities.
- Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in implementing supply chain systems.
- Ability to work well in distributed teams with effective communication skills to ensure their tasks and ideas are effectively understood. This includes but is not limited to proactively providing status updates, identifying areas and opportunities for improvement, and escalation of problems and issues to managers.
- Follow corporate vision, mission and values in daily activities. Follow the highest ethical standards in all activities undertaken.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred, and 12+ years of progressively responsible business experience implementing or supporting large, complex, business critical systems preferred.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and at least 14 years of related experience.
- Manhattan Scale Warehouse Management System is a must.
- Supply chain warehouse execution systems with high volume transaction interfaces a must.
- Strong business knowledge and understanding in at least one of the following areas: Warehouse Management, Labor Management, Transportation Management.
- Good Communication Skills with high degree of verbal and written proficiency both technical and operational.
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware platforms such as UNIX and/or Linux servers and Oracle relational databases is a plus.
- Outgoing, action oriented self-starter who enjoys a fast paced dynamic environments.
- Strong proficiency in Oracle SQL for application development a must.
- Knowledge of UNIX a strong plus.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21000