Engineering Co-Op (Seasonal)
Requisition ID: 21065
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for an Engineering Co-op (Seasonal) at our corporate office in Cranberry Township, PA.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Analyzing and improving current work processes and layouts
- Measuring and documenting best practices and providing assistance to our new business development team.
- Reviewing existing operations
- Documenting product and information flow in current operations using tools including value stream map
- Process flow diagrams and AutoCAD drawings
- Review order volume and storage volume data to support operational decisions
- Develop recommendations for process improvements
- Support the implementation of the recommendations
- Minimum Sophomore status in Engineering field of study
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
EOE AA Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Disabled.
FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.