Production and Scheduling Coordinator
Requisition ID: 21179
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This position is responsible for analyzing data, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting, operational reporting tools use internally and to our customers.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Compile and distribute production reports, build plans and daily metrics.
- Analyze inventory for both raw and finished goods to ensure all available product is processed.
- Research and resolve WMS/EPIC inventory discrepancies and make recommendations to resolve issues.
- Establish a pattern of continuous improvement and work within accepted quality guidelines to achieve goals.
- Establish good communication with internal and external customers (primary emphasis), vendors and employees.
- Meet or exceed all established reporting KPI’s and SLA’s as dictated by the company and the customer.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks with stretch deadlines.
- Establish reporting and implement NPI (New Product Introduction) models within the operations to meet deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or equivalent education and 0 to 2 years of relevant experience; Associates Degree preferred.
- One year of experience with Warehouse Management System.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Access, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in a production or logistics environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.