Clerical (Inventory 2p-10:30p)
Requisition ID: 21375
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Perform clerical work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Check, analyze, and classify/alphabetize materials and conduct research when necessary.
- Making postings to various departmental records and prepare reports involving tabulations or posted data and simple math calculations.
- Conduct research of records for information relating to customer product and inventory.
- Indexes records and information and file in established files.
- Operating basic office machines and software.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 year experience in clerical work, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- Working knowledge of business English, spelling, and arithmetic; office practices and procedures; departmental rules and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 21375