EMR Technician 2nd Shift
Requisition ID: 21425
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The EMR Technician is responsible for tearing down and replacing parts in systems. An EMR will trouble shoot, diagnose,
and determine the most cost effective course to repair hardware and software issues for a wide range product.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Performs cosmetic repairs on Notebooks, Desktops, and LFF systems.
- Tears down and replaces parts in systems.
- Trouble shoots and diagnoses hardware and software issues for a wide range of systems.
- Determines the most cost effective course of repair and updates disposition of systems.
- Loads and unloads product in an efficient and safe manner.
- Moves product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Operates any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- May use radio frequency equipment or picking, receiving, and storing functions, as required.
- May drive factory vehicles, forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Operates within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Participates in physical inventories.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Responsible for 5S, maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- This position is in a specially designated federal area and due to contractual and regulatory obligations, requires U.S. citizenship in order to be considered for the position.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills (Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions, or tasks.
- May be A+ certified.
- Technical ability to trouble shoot, diagnose and repair systems.
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment is beneficial
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21425