Requisition ID: 21445
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Timekeeping Administrator will support timekeeping processes including startups and provide auditing and training support for the organization.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Front line point of contact for employee questions and troubleshooting.
- Perform audits related to timekeeping rules, processes and punches.
- Reconcile all timecard exceptions such as missed punches, late punches, early punches, etc.
- Receive, verify, update ADP Etime and Kronos schedules, identify and document all exceptions to standard rules.
- Ensures that edits and maintenance of all timekeeping system attributes related to employee maintenance occur in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Project Manager to successfully identify solutions to ensure compliance and standardization.
- Support Project Manager for all start up work.
- Support Project Manager with ADP Canada EZlabour and KRONOS timekeeping systems.
- Support training efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with ADP and/or KRONOS software required.
- Canadian timekeeping product experiences a plus.
- Knowledge of California wage and labor laws a plus.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.