Requisition ID: 21549
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This position will be responsible for owning, configuring, and optimizing HRIS systems, including but not limited to timekeeping wage and hour rule interpretation and implementation. This position will provide Tier 2 system support, analysis, and recommendations to meet the needs of the HR and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure accurate system setup and configuration, as well as future site/facility configuration requests.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Interpret, design, configure, test, and deliver system setup configurations.
- Design, build, and implement HR system integrations
- Administer assigned components of HRIS systems, programs, and processes according to established policies, procedures, and/or laws.
- Develop and document efficient and thorough processes and procedures to support assigned activities.
- Review and audit HR data on a periodic basis and take actions to help ensure integrity in systems and processes.
- Analyze both numeric and non-numeric data to identify trends, problems, and propose solutions.
- Generate and analyze reports for special projects on a wide variety of issues for the purpose of assisting management with decision-making and legal reporting.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Support and participate in all annual HRIS projects as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Two years’ experience working in HR systems including ADP, Taleo, Workday, Kronos, and EeTime.
- Two years’ experience in an HR analytical role.
- Wage and hour law interpretation experience preferred.
- Timekeeping system configuration experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21549